• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
Idk about others... but I find movies such as Fight Club, Shutter Island, Se7en gruesome and scary.
Se7en really bothered me.. Turned it off in the middle...Never completed it.
And I remember watching Shutter Island a day after reeling with the after effects of Fight Club... It totally Creeped me out.
Never ever watch two movies that deal with psychosis back to back!

Reaction score
Idk about others... but I find movies such as Fight Club, Shutter Island, Se7en gruesome and scary.
And I remember watching Shutter Island a day after reeling with the after effects of Fight Club... It totally Creeped me out.
Lol there is nothing scary about Fight Club ?
I agree Shutter Island & Se7en can be scary for some humans xD
All David Fincher movies are amazing: Benjamin Button, Zodiac, Se7en, Gone Girl and Fight Club.
There are rumors about Fight Club 2 .. so exicted.

Reaction score
It was so creepy actually.Yeah, creepy is the word. And gross too.
I am definitely one of those "some humans".
I seriously wonder about the mental health of the authors/ scriptwriters of such movies. How messed up would they have to be to come up with such messed up story lines?!

Reaction score
Brick Mansion - 7/10
Decent plot. I especially liked the ending, where Damien, Leno, and Tremaine explode in to the building, and bust the mayor. Paul Walker will surely be missed in F&F 7.

Reaction score
It was so creepy actually.Yeah, creepy is the word. And gross too.
I am definitely one of those "some humans".
I seriously wonder about the mental health of the authors/ scriptwriters of such movies. How messed up would they have to be to come up with such messed up story lines?!
That moment in shutter island when the camera returns to the lighthouse after he accepts lobotomy

Reaction score
hahahahhahahahaahahaha, u sure like light movies :LOL:

Reaction score
PK: 10/10
AWESOME (Yeah its kind of my favorite word!)!!!
Its a MUST WATCH! (Darn those protesters to heck!... Actually its thank to their outrage... PK's turned out to be a hit)
Well just the fact that it is an Aamir Khan movie was reason enough to watch it! And it delivered! I was laughing like a crazy person throughout...
The endless witty humor combined with that ridiculous jodhpuri accent! Overall it was one heck of a brilliant movie showcasing everything wrong in India's diverse religious fiefdoms ! Aamir's acting was commendable and hilarious... add to it Anushka's cuteness! It was beautifully done! In some ways it reminded me of Oh My God!
And I ssalute the movie for trying to erase the "Pakistani" taboo. I think it's mostly this angle of the movie those protestors have a problem with not the religious angle.
Thanks to people like Aamir, one can still hope from Bollywood!
Here's a really torrent link to it (excellent 720p resolution fit into a relatively small 600MB size): https://kickass.so/pk-2014-720p-hdrip-x265-hevc-mmkv-t10018977.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
PK: 10/10
AWESOME (Yeah its kind of my favorite word!)!!!
Its a MUST WATCH! (Darn those protesters to heck!... Actually its thank to their outrage... PK's turned out to be a hit)
Well just the fact that it is an Aamir Khan movie was reason enough to watch it! And it delivered! I was laughing like a crazy person throughout...
The endless witty humor combined with that ridiculous jodhpuri accent! Overall it was one heck of a brilliant movie showcasing everything wrong in India's diverse religious fiefdoms ! Aamir's acting was commendable and hilarious... add to it Anushka's cuteness! It was beautifully done! In some ways it reminded me of Oh My God!
And I ssalute the movie for trying to erase the "Pakistani" taboo. I think it's mostly this angle of the movie those protestors have a problem with not the religious angle.
Thanks to people like Aamir, one can still hope from Bollywood!
Here's a really torrent link to it (excellent 720p resolution fit into a relatively small 600MB size): https://kickass.so/pk-2014-720p-hdrip-x265-hevc-mmkv-t10018977.html
Thanku for the link..
Aamir is my fav of bollywood..his movies are awsome..

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The Giver - 6/10. Kind of like Divergent, but with better acting and cast, esp. Jeff Bridges.

Happy New Year - 6/10. Wasn't as 'awful' as the reviews said it is. Overall it was funny, even the serious parts because of the overacting, and watchable if you're a Bollywood fan and don't mind the extremely long length of their movies.

The Book of Life - 6/10. High expectations, but turned out to be an average one. Watchable though.

Haider - 7/10. A very good adaptation of Hamlet, and a brave attempt for an Indian movie to show the dark side of Indian army's role in Kashmir, and the political game that's been played by both countries with poor Kashmiris. Totally unbiased IMO (but the Kashmiris would know better). And superb acting by Tabu.

Thumbs up to the Indian Cinema for showing movies like PK, Oh My God, Haider and the likes. Pakistan needs to learn a thing or two from them in this regard.

Reaction score
^ Just watched The Giver. 8.5/10
It was beautifully made. And the acting was great too.
I remember reading the book a long time ago And I used to wonder how they'd ever make it into a movie. But they did an excellent job of it.
And lets not compare it to stupid Divergent. Its a classic compared to that cliche measly YA nonsense.

Reaction score
I remember reading the book a long time ago And I used to wonder how they'd ever make it into a movie. But they did an excellent job of it.
And lets not compare it to stupid Divergent. Its a classic compared to that cliche measly YA nonsense.
Btw divergent was a top selling story

Reaction score
^ And so are Twilight and Fifty Shades.
Just because something is a top seller doesn't necessarily mean it is worthwhile stuff.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Big Hero 6 - 9/10. Awesome stuff. Highly recommended. Disney, well.. it never disappoints!

Trust me, it was Divergent all over again. Maybe, you are comparing the books? The movies looked sort of similar.

Reaction score
Big Hero 6 - 9/10. Awesome stuff. Highly recommended. Disney, well.. it never disappoints!

Trust me, it was Divergent all over again. Maybe, you are comparing the books? The movies looked sort of similar.
HD version?..if so need the download link :)