• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movin' on to A Levels..

Reaction score
Salam and Hi Folks,

Well... there's nothing much to say.. err.. I was just thinking 'bout how many and which subjects you all are gonna take for A levels.. 'Cuz ma friend told me its gonna be so hard and so whatever subject you chose to study, think twice and consult as many as you can before you take any next initial step.. After all, its somethin' 'bout our future and career... :? :?

Awaitin' Response!!

Cheers!!
Angelcharms-XD!!

Reaction score
Woah! :eek: Sea Princess, A levels Maths must be Tough!! Huh!! What were your IG subjects?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I have taken four....I hope that i can go on with them easily!! I have taken Maths , Biology , Chemistry , Physics...May Allah help us all..aameen!!

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I dont know how maths is gonna look like in A levels.. it was enough tough in IG.. :? Wish you all the best of Luck!! Allah with you!!

Well.. am considerin' Business and Economics for A levels.. what say friends?

Cheers!
Angelcharms-XD!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
A good combination!
You should take maths also,, besides these two

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
I have taken four....I hope that i can go on with them easily!! I have taken Maths , Biology , Chemistry , Physics...May Allah help us all..aameen!!

Alevls or aslevels cie or edexcel

TSZ

Reaction score
hey angelcharms, i've heard that economics and maths are a good combination so i think u shud also take maths

Reaction score
Oh my Gosh Nibz and TSZ! There's no way :roll: am gonna take MATHS for A levels.. Thanks a load my dear friends for the encouragement.. Wished I was only smart enough to understand it! :cry:

Reaction score
Wa Alikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh ,
I haven't decided what to take yet , but if I am going to take something , it could be either 4 AS , or 2 ALevels ... which might include Chemistry or Business-related stuff with it...... ¬¬ I think I might take Business , Economics , Accounting and English if I am aiming to be something like a Bdude...

But , that needs time , and time wasting is an expertise here... replanning is a must. :p

Jazaakum Allahu Khairan for putting that topic , reminds me.

Reaction score
Yeh brother, even am thinking the same subjects but someone told me that there's no specific English for A or AS levels. And if we are opting for one, we have choices like IELTS and TOEFL. I am not sure but is it true?

Cheers!
Angelcharms-XD!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i dont think so there is english....my friends have taken A level english !!!

Reaction score
I remember some people were having English AS or A level , something like that... that made me think of it.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There is GENERAL PAPER (GP), which is actually English.
P.S Taking AT LEAST one Language is a good option. "A MUST ONE" I would say.