• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Awkward & Awesome Moment....

Reaction score
Hey Guyz,

Everybody Has An Awkward & Awesome Moments In His Life​
So,​
My Awkward Moment is When I Was Sleeping and Having Great Dreams and Suddenly I Woke up and Realize It Was Just A Dream :(
My Awesome Moment is When I Scored A Goal In The Last Minute Of The Match :cool:
If U Have An Awkward & Awesome Moments Just Share It !!​

Reaction score
Ohh no,I think I've shared my awkward moment on XPC before. Well,I'll just do it again. Once,I went to KFC and ran into the washroom in a hurry. When I came out a woman was just standing right outside the washroom door and looking at me suspiciously. Yeah...I went to the ladies washroom by mistake. Gosh,I was RED!:X3: and then that woman was sitting opposite to the table I was sitting at and kept staring at me like I was some idiot! God,it was a mistake! I had to go urgently:p

Reaction score
Ohh no,I think I've shared my awkward moment on XPC before. Well,I'll just do it again. Once,I went to KFC and ran into the washroom in a hurry. When I came out a woman was just standing right outside the washroom door and looking at me suspiciously. Yeah...I went to the ladies washroom by mistake. Gosh,I was RED!:X3: and then that woman was sitting opposite to the table I was sitting at and kept staring at me like I was some idiot! God,it was a mistake! I had to go urgently:p

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Well my awkward moment is when i was talking in class with all my friends and the rest of the class mates were sooooooooo quiet cz the math teacher wz there and she wz like :mad: and she was listening to our cnversation and at the end we all went like 0.O "shoot!i didnt know she was standing there" :ROFLMAO:

My awesome moment is when i have got the news that my results will be delayed :D :cool:

Reaction score
My awkward moment was when a teacher asked us to do homework, the task was pretty hard and very demanding, so i was like *argh!! Pff!! this teacher thinks it is damn easy to stay at home and drink Coca cola with straw while we sweat our ass off trying to do her graduation project that i will so not do it* i never knew she was just at our class window and heard all i said, my classmates saw her but they just kept quiet while i kept criticizing her* she was like NICE speech man :), follow me to the teachers room and we shall continue from there. Fml!!

Reaction score
*UUGGHHH*
it has happened many times that while debating Fiery debaters loose their ..u.know.... selves....
i lost mine once debating....MUNS
i was refuting my opposite...and was hyper and wild at that time...the heat of his point and the truth in it and that i had no stuff coming in my mind to defend myself...was driving me at the verge of screaming "HEY MISTER!!!!!! STOP NAGGING ME ON...WE KNOW WHAT DUNG BRAINS U HAVE!!!!"...errrr i did actually say that and the whole hall went silent and was staring at me....who had a flushed face and looked totally satisfied with herself.....and my opposite had these wide surprised eyes all over me and a somber look of a person badly hurt.....
and suddenly i snapped back into my senses and looked at all the watching faces.....eerr.....and u know what the whole hall started to clap......i know that was rude but they were appreciating me .....i thought there was sarcasm in those claps but lucky me i wasn't disqualified because..my kindddd opposite had protested that he did not take it as a severe injury to his feelings
.....and awesomely...our team won that competition at first place.....we had a stronger base and i had found the answer to my opposite's refuting point.... :):):):) ....but the best speaker was awarded to him

welll.....he is also my cousin ... tomcat :) *all smiles*
i can't forget ur favour....ever

Reaction score
*UUGGHHH*
it has happened many times that while debating Fiery debaters loose their ..u.know.... selves....
i lost mine once debating....MUNS
i was refuting my opposite...and was hyper and wild at that time...the heat of his point and the truth in it and that i had no stuff coming in my mind to defend myself...was driving me at the verge of screaming "HEY MISTER!!!!!! STOP NAGGING ME ON...WE KNOW WHAT DUNG BRAINS U HAVE!!!!"...errrr i did actually say that and the whole hall went silent and was staring at me....who had a flushed face and looked totally satisfied with herself.....and my opposite had these wide surprised eyes all over me and a somber look of a person badly hurt.....
and suddenly i snapped back into my senses and looked at all the watching faces.....eerr.....and u know what the whole hall started to clap......i know that was rude but they were appreciating me .....i thought there was sarcasm in those claps but lucky me i wasn't disqualified because..my kindddd opposite had protested that he did not take it as a severe injury to his feelings
.....and awesomely...our team won that competition at first place.....we had a stronger base and i had found the answer to my opposite's refuting point.... :):):):) ....but the best speaker was awarded to him

welll.....he is also my cousin ... tomcat :) *all smiles*
i can't forget ur favour....ever[/quote
lol you guys have funny names :p tomcat and hellcat more like re-branded version of tom and Jerry