• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Chances in LUMS BS Economics?

Reaction score
Yeah its obvious that the lums facalty would have know by now that there has been something wrong with the lcat.........
but still in this stage nothing can be said with full surety.

Reaction score
probably alixxxx, but i am not very sure but isnt it obvious LUMS wont just sit like that[/q

If LUMS were to do anything by now they would have done it.. they are not publising and acceoting the verdicts cause they do not want there reputation to go down.

Reaction score
Listen guys, I know one person who is a teacher in lums, and he says that due to the leaked LCAT lums just wont sit like that they will reject students with a high score in LCAT and not EXCELLENT grades and thus people who gave the sat will have a higher chance this year

this will not happen ever.

Reaction score
So what do u think alixx, LUMS admission officers will sit cross legged and wait and let students who cheated enter ; obviously if any one uses mind the only answer is that the LUMS people will deal harshly to students who have done excellent in LCAT whereas have got average grades

Reaction score
So what do u think alixx, LUMS admission officers will sit cross legged and wait and let students who cheated enter ; obviously if any one uses mind the only answer is that the LUMS people will deal harshly to students who have done excellent in LCAT whereas have got average grades

its not possible for them to do it even averge graders score excellent on lcat

Reaction score
I agree that average graders do well on LCAT, but this time the scene might as lums will be alarmed that the LCAT is leaked so they will be a bit harsh ; they wont turn away from the truth that LCAT HAS BEEN LEAKED

Reaction score
I agree that average graders do well on LCAT, but this time the scene might as lums will be alarmed that the LCAT is leaked so they will be a bit harsh ; they wont turn away from the truth that LCAT HAS BEEN LEAKED

I soo wish this happens

Reaction score
That's Bull shit !!
Not true , not even 1%
lums don't bother for SAT score it's Optional

WTF! U dont know anything about lums then why are u posting? 45 percent of the students who are studying at LUMS are overseas and have taken SAT and got admission on SAT basis without taking the LCAT. If u ask any teacher he or she will tell u the same thing and my family friend is a teacher at LUMS and he told me this thing.

Reaction score
WTF! U dont know anything about lums then why are u posting? 45 percent of the students who are studying at LUMS are overseas and have taken SAT and got admission on SAT basis without taking the LCAT. If u ask any teacher he or she will tell u the same thing and my family friend is a teacher at LUMS and he told me this thing.

but for Pakistanis lcat holds aloot of weightage.... and not the sat score.

Reaction score
Yeah i know, but by overseas i mean those people who are pakistani and are living outside of pakistan

Reaction score
I know more than you
for pakistani Addmision depends on Only O'level result most probably 6A's and above and average performance in L-cat