• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Chemistry notes Collection as Promised !! :D

Reaction score
Absolutely awesome thanks I could read this the whole day if i didnt hav to give these three exams :( :(

Reaction score
22 MB! These notes seem really lengthy but it will prove to be very useful for the CIE exams next month! Thanks Salman! :)

Reaction score
can u keep them safe please i dont need them now but surely ill take them right after June starts thanks.

Reaction score
yeah no need to upload i got them from here,actually u might be thinking am i mad for downing these notes now actually im collecting all the notes an syllabus in one place !! :D

Reaction score
Well if u r very lazy and dont know abt Win zip get it from here ,.

its pretty handy a tool now a days and those who dont have are sufferring :p
get it from here :

http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm

IF u use mac just look on the left ull find for mac :D
One more thing dont worry if its rar file and dont think rar file wont extract by WINZIP it can extract both Zip and rar files and similarily WINRAR can extract both too but as i use ZIp i provided u with the link ..

A little note to salmanpakrocks.

It would be better if u add this link in ur first post as people who are not familiar with RAr and Zip files can use it to open.