• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

my english paper is completely bs.

Reaction score
I received my o'level result yesterday and it was very shocking for me . I got 3A* , 5As and a C in English . I cannot bear that C its breaking me from inside . I want to know if i get my paper recheck is there any chance that my grade will improve and I will end up with B ? Secondly what's the better option reappearing or rechecking ? And has ever anyone got their grades improved after rechecking especially in english ? please help .

Reaction score
Forecasted result sent by my teacher was A* got B... :) In O Levels Chemistry expected A* got B, in chemistry answer sheets were lost by CIE and rough grades were given. A friend whose forecasted grade in chemistry was C scored A :p

Reaction score
I received my o'level result yesterday and it was very shocking for me . I got 3A* , 5As and a C in English . I cannot bear that C its breaking me from inside . I want to know if i get my paper recheck is there any chance that my grade will improve and I will end up with B ? Secondly what's the better option reappearing or rechecking ? And has ever anyone got their grades improved after rechecking especially in english ? please help .

there are only 10% chances of gaining grade in recheck only way is to reappear or to stuck with same grades

Reaction score
someone plz tell me about passage 2 missing comprehension? oct/nov insert 12/22

Attachments

• 1123_w12_in_22.pdf
    118.1 KB · Views: 1