• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MY ICT P2 V2 IS TOMORROW!

Reaction score
My ICT paper 2 variant 2 exam is tomorrow 12pm ksa timing..
I'm really nervous, mind anyone who did the exam let me know what's coming? I don't really consider it cheating as everybody else does. 98% of the people who enter the exam know what it's going to be like..
Please let me know what's coming and what were the questions that took more than 5 minutes to think about..
#onlypeoplewhoalreadydidtheirexam.

Reaction score
My ICT paper 2 variant 2 exam is tomorrow 12pm ksa timing..
I'm really nervous, mind anyone who did the exam let me know what's coming? I don't really consider it cheating as everybody else does. 98% of the people who enter the exam know what it's going to be like..
Please let me know what's coming and what were the questions that took more than 5 minutes to think about..
#onlypeoplewhoalreadydidtheirexam.
i was also nervous.. but it was so easy..

Moderator Edit : Paper Content!

Reaction score
Dude, just calm down. Don't be nervous. Even I was so scared but I think everything went alright for me...just don't cheat for your own sake, besides its against the rules to get/give the paper without permission. :) Hope you understand me!