• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Last Chance :'(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Well, lately, I’ve been pondering over my life. I was born a Muslim, but just recently did I really think about it, and that Islam had an impact on me. It’s true; the troubles in life teach you a lot, no matter how hurting they may be. It’s not that I didn’t pray five times or didn’t believe in one God, Allah. I definitely did. I fasted every Ramadan. And I did many other things. But I think I never was serious about it. Strange but true!
Now that I’ve started to think too much about it, I feel happy and lucky about myself. You might be thinking what is it to be lucky about. It actually is. Let me explain how. Well, you know there are many people who are no more in this world. Imagine if I was one of them, I wouldn’t have this chance. Right? I would have gone without changing myself, without caring why I was created. I’d have gone without even thinking my Lord was happy with me or not. I’d have gone without thinking even once, what’s my book filled up with. Isn’t that sad?

580091_448089631901674_288149535_n.jpg

More or less, ‘most’ of us have a similar story! That is why I believe, if one starts to think seriously about it, and try to act upon it, s/he is a lucky one! Your heart must be whispering to you now, “Yeah, I agree with this. I’ll think about changing myself and try to strive for Jannah one day. Not now. I have a lot of time. (Or may be that, I’m not much convinced yet, I’ll think about it.)”. So please dear brothers/ sisters, we do not know how long we are going to live. Age does not matter. This is what we don’t understand.
576859_448451528532151_740426405_n.jpg
On the authority of Ibn 'Umar, radiyallahu 'anhuma, who said: The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, took me by the shoulder and said: "Be in this world as though you were a stranger or a traveler/wayfarer." Ibn 'Umar used to say: "When evening comes, do not expect (to live till) morning, and when morning comes, do not expect (to live till) evening. Take from your health (a preparation) for your illness, and from your life for your death." [Al-Bukhari]

But sadly, we always keep waiting! We promise ourselves, we’d definitely do so and so tomorrow. But, Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed!!
MeControlXXLUserTile.jpg
I just want to keep this piece of writing shorter, but clear enough to make us ponder over it. Why I’d like to keep it short, is only because I’d want you to spend half a minute and read the whole of it.

Be proud to be a Muslim, and act like one!

Not a Muslim? You believe in Allah, but you think it’s not the right time for you to accept Islam? Or perhaps, you fear the reaction of your family and friends? Friend, once you’re gone, you will only have regret because you won’t get another chance! Don’t delay. Do it now, if you believe.

REMEMBER! Fear Allah, not the people. Allah says in the Quran, “And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose.”(Quran 65:2-3)

So no more fears anymore. ;)

Afterall, this could be my (i.e. yours) last chance. :cry:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!
Sorry to those whom I didn't tag…
Let me know if anyone else wants me to tag them in such threads;
and if I tagged you, and you don't want to be tagged please do tell... (You may PM or tell in this thread.)

N.M BadRobot14 PhyZac сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ ktc Zoha2012 Banner iNnOcEnT kilLeR hassam alphabravocharlie Silent Hunter smzimran leadingguy Teenage.muslimah Nibz MKh@lid princessanum AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs TeenStar Myste Rious scarface007 CaptainDanger ZohaibAsad -7 domination- Saiyan shaminou AlphaCentauri Love Islam Rutzaba 1357913579 Rohma Asif Rmarie-yum bamteck Peaceful VelaneDeBeaute

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb
i had watched this vid some time ago and felt it was pretty relevant to this thread....please do watch...it served as an inspiration for me and i hope it awakens you too, inshaAllah.

trust me, it may seem long, but once you have watched it, you'll be glad you did, inshaAllah...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalam alaikum wr wb :)
Jazakallahu Khairen for sharing this XPFMember . Refreshed the whole concept of my existence . Jazakallahu Khairen once again . May Allah be pleased with ur awesome contribution towards Islam (Ameen , Summa ameen) :) May Allah Bless u . (Ameen)
WaAlaikumAsSalam Wr Wb

wa eyyakum!!
:)

Aameen...same to you