• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Official Blog - And yes Minato112 is back :P [For those who still remember me ofc! :P]

How did you find it?

• Excellent

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Really Cool

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Bad

• Bad

• Lame

• Total voters
Reaction score
Aslm Wr Wb guys :) It's been a while.. :) A long one indeed! I've been missing a lot here cuz of my studies but now that I've completed my A Levels, I intend to make a come back :)

Presenting to you all, My Official Blog : www.bilaalabdel.com :)

Please, watch, try the tricks, like, comment & share max! :) Let me know your thoughts also :)

The long forgotten Minato112... :p

Reaction score
Wonderful. FLRNAB - let's get to work. :cool:
But mooooooooom says I have paper on 4th and 5th. I will be sent to the examination hall.
giphy.gif

Reaction score
Aslm Wr Wb guys :) It's been a while.. :) A long one indeed! I've been missing a lot here cuz of my studies but now that I've completed my A Levels, I intend to make a come back :)

Please, watch, try the tricks, like, comment & share max! :) Let me know your thoughts also :)

Welcome back! :D That notepad thing is epic (y)

Reaction score
We are Team Troll. Your tips have come in handy. :D

What are you studying anyway in university?
I don't get you?

Dude what's the benefit of registering a domain name when the rest of your blog redirects us to http://irshaad.me/bilaal/

Reaction score
We are Team Troll. Your tips have come in handy. :D

What are you studying anyway in university?
Haha ok :D Use them max then! :p And share max ;)

Welcome back! :D That notepad thing is epic (y)

hehe thank you ^_^ Thnx :D Share & like :)

I don't get you?

Dude what's the benefit of registering a domain name when the rest of your blog redirects us to http://irshaad.me/bilaal/
The guy irshaad bought a domain and gifted one to me with my own. The rest I dont think concerns you :)