• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

my questions in pp6 physics :)

Reaction score
guyz , i wanna ask , in pp6 physics , in the marking scheme i noticed that they dont put ranges for answers
forexample measurments , my answers are nvr the same as the marking sheme excatly , like mine is 6.1 nd theres is 6.2 ?
they put no ranges , this means they will cut the mark :O ?

also , i have another question , in nov 2010 http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridg ... _qp_62.pdf
Q1 part d , i dnt get it ?? the question never mentioned anything bout this ,,

beside in the graphs , is ilways best fit line if not specified ??
can we make cuts in the graph ??

thaanks in advance :)

Reaction score
The difference is likely to be due to the different scale when either printing or photocopying the papers.
As for the question:
the assumption is that the centre of mass of the ruler is at 50cm..beacause the student measures 'b' only up to the 50cm mark
And for the graph..im not sure so i cant help yu,sorry
hope my answer is helpful

Reaction score
mmm but they should make ranges anyways :/ like other pastpapers

anyways thaank u :D

Reaction score
irlzs95 said:
guyz , i wanna ask , in pp6 physics , in the marking scheme i noticed that they dont put ranges for answers
forexample measurments , my answers are nvr the same as the marking sheme excatly , like mine is 6.1 nd theres is 6.2 ?
they put no ranges , this means they will cut the mark :O ?

also , i have another question , in nov 2010 http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridg ... _qp_62.pdf
Q1 part d , i dnt get it ?? the question never mentioned anything bout this ,,

beside in the graphs , is ilways best fit line if not specified ??
can we make cuts in the graph ??

thaanks in advance :)
No Cuts :) But you can start the graph from 5 & yes always best fit except in thermal physics,it's just a curve.

Reaction score
Change in scale is due to type of paper you ***

ig papers are a3 papers, we print a4 papers..