• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mystery Motive??

Reaction score
she wanted sympathy from the man for goin thru so many deaths in the family ..hoping he would like her then..

Reaction score
Okay the answer is that she is hoping that the man would appear in her sisters funeral again!! :)
This test test was carried out by a pshychatrist to check the criminals in a prison and all the serieal killers answered it correctly!!
It is supposed to check wether you are of a killer mentality or not!!
So if you aswered it incorrectly then good for you!! :)

Reaction score
Okay the answer is that she is hoping that the man would appear in her sisters funeral again!! :)
This test test was carried out by a pshychatrist to check the criminals in a prison and all the serieal killers answered it correctly!!
It is supposed to check wether you are of a killer mentality or not!!
So if you aswered it incorrectly then good for you!! :)
She hopes 'that man' will come on a 'funeral' of her sister, and so she will get to see him again. Is that the motive?
Nibz: :O

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It was just a common sense question. I got it wrong the first time I answered, so that makes me less of a serial killer :LOL: