• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mystery Motive??

Reaction score
Ok, here is a new thing......

I will give a question and please try to answer it once before I give you the correct answer.....

A girl sees a man at her mothers funeral and falls in love with him but she doesnt sees or meets him again. A few days later she kills her sister...

What is the motive behind the girl killing her sister??

I will give you the correct answer but please do give this a try once!! :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

I will give a question and please try to answer it once before I give you the correct answer.....

A girl sees a man at her mothers funeral and falls in love with him but she doesnt sees or meets him again. A few days later she kills her sister...

Because she sees her sister going on a date with that man?

Reaction score

The sister was a dracula and had killed the mother AND that man :p

Reaction score
Oh i know! he only attends the funeral so she kills her sister with the thought of seeing that man there, attending the funeral :p

Reaction score
Her sister was sumhow related wth tht man...n had stopped the man frm meeting the girl.

Reaction score

she wanted to sacrifice her life to get her mother back to life and then kill her again to have her there in the funeral yet again..LOL! :cool:

Reaction score
she wanted to sacrifice her life to get her mother back to life and then kill her again to have her there in the funeral yet again..LOL! :cool:
hey this is no twilight that mother comes back :p although the having funeral once again to see that man again sounds right :p

Reaction score
well she thought that the man was a relative so if he came on her mum's funeral, he will also come on her sis's funeral thats why she killed her :D
this question was used to be asked by a psychologist to know if his patients were potential killers/murderer or not and who ever gave the answer above was a potential murderer/killer