• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

N

Reaction score
Okay, I'll be appearing for Pak Studies and Urdu this May/June. And i'll really really appreciate if you people can help me out .
Firstly, my aim is to get an A*, some tips? Cause i have been getting uptil 89% till my Mocks.
Anyway, another thing, I want to leave out Section 3 completely, (Or maybe just do till Bhutto) Is that possible that 3 questions come from section three?
Like is that a format?
Also, any good tips regarding Geography will be much appreciated as eventhough i can get through Geo cause its mainly General knowledge but still, i have often heard how people got confused in Geo because whole of their lives they have been doing known questions from Past Papers, and seeing new ones was quite um, damaging to their confidence?
Thanks. :)
you can leave section 3... i have done da same..... i have never seen three questions from sect 3 ..... wel dont leave it completely do read it.... nd for geo read past papers.....:)

Reaction score
Okay, I'll be appearing for Pak Studies and Urdu this May/June. And i'll really really appreciate if you people can help me out .
Firstly, my aim is to get an A*, some tips? Cause i have been getting uptil 89% till my Mocks.
Anyway, another thing, I want to leave out Section 3 completely, (Or maybe just do till Bhutto) Is that possible that 3 questions come from section three?
Like is that a format?
Also, any good tips regarding Geography will be much appreciated as eventhough i can get through Geo cause its mainly General knowledge but still, i have often heard how people got confused in Geo because whole of their lives they have been doing known questions from Past Papers, and seeing new ones was quite um, damaging to their confidence?
Thanks. :)

There's no possibility of 3 qs. from sec 3 but in 2009 and (maybe) 2010 there were 4 qs. from sec 1 and sec 2.
Its good if you prepare till Bhutto or if you have a mindset to do first 3 qs. then do read sec 3 for your ease.
In history, you can only improve if you have more knowledge and that comes by reading more books. The book by Bajwa is imp. as it has details and you can study from 1900 onwards from Bajwa along with Nigel Kelly.
Nigel Smith is also imp. book as my teacher told that most of the 4 marks qs. come from Nigel Smith

Yup, Geography is conceptual. You can read through Huma Naz Sethi book and do past papers. No, its not like that you get confused on seeing a new question. Its just that CIE rephrase the question or ask some extra detail. You can M/J 2011 Q.4 (last part) and M/J 2012 Q.5 (last part) They both are nearly same.

Reaction score
Thank you so much :)
You've already taken the Pak studies exam? Or you're going to?
Also, May you tell me that what's the main reason for the decline of the Mughal Empire?
British arrival or wars on succession?

YW!!!
No, I'm going to give Pak.Std this session (M/J)

Well according to what I have read British arrival was the imp. reason for Mughal decline as it was something unusual which the Mughal had to face rather than all other issues like succession wars, administrative problems etc.