• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nationality

Reaction score
Pakistani in a country that is east of Iran , west of India and south of China!

:) :) :) :)

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:

so ??
Pakistan is a land that is pure, whatever the world sees it to be, or whichever place on the globe it is. Because thats what "Pak-istan" means. Hope u watch what u say next time :)
Your disrespect towards things only serves to show that either uve been so maltreated in the past that u now pass judgement so easily, or that this is what you have been taught. :)
From headlines to videos, whatever u see, keep it aside when u come here,
And respect ethnicity, religion, and backgrounds, if not salute them.
Hope i dont catch u doin that to not just Pakistan , but anybody, or anything, else again. for that matter :)

Proud to be Pakistani. Today. And everyday.

Reaction score
^ true that! :)

Pakistan's youth is one patriotic one indeed. Proud to be a Paki :)

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
^ true that! :)

Pakistan's youth is one patriotic one indeed. Proud to be a Paki :)

jst a slight correction. not just youth. everybody. everybidy who IS a pakistani. not everybody who claims to be.
hope u got what i meant :)

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
multixamza01 said:

so ??
Pakistan is a land that is pure, whatever the world sees it to be, or whichever place on the globe it is. Because thats what "Pak-istan" means. Hope u watch what u say next time :)
Your disrespect towards things only serves to show that either uve been so maltreated in the past that u now pass judgement so easily, or that this is what you have been taught. :)
Hope i dont catch u doin that to not just Pakistan , but anybody, or anything, else again. for that matter :)

WOW... just mind telling me , what did i do wrong! I haven't insulted Pakistan in anyway. You should not just blabber about things . Your comment is literally misplaced. No Offense.

Reaction score
^lolzzzz djdead1 got da wrong person dude :) it shd hv bn rockincrew
@topic m a paki in KSA :)

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
djdead1 said:
multixamza01 said:

so ??

WOW... just mind telling me , what did i do wrong! I haven't insulted Pakistan in anyway. You should not just blabber about things . Your comment is literally misplaced. No Offense.

When things r directly coming ur way. ppl often tend to call dem misplaced. i dont blame u alot of ppl dese days hav cnfused perceptions ! hah ! m sure u learnt ur lesson nyways. now no more discussin on dis plz? quit spamin ?! :D

Reaction score
A PAKISTANI ................. LIVING IN HIS HOMETOWN PAKISTAN

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.................. AND I M PROUD TO BE ONE :) :) :) :) :) :)

Reaction score
When things r directly coming ur way. ppl often tend to call dem misplaced. i dont blame u alot of ppl dese days hav cnfused perceptions ! hah ! m sure u learnt ur lesson nyways. now no more discussin on dis plz? quit spamin ?! :D[/quote]

I meant that as a simple joke. Everyone took it as it was , everyone except you. A piece of advice , Think twice about what you say and that what you say is relevant or not. I didn't intend to insult Pakistan in anyway. If you still want to continue then PM me and we'll continue , but don't continue here, the thread is going off topic.

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
When things r directly coming ur way. ppl often tend to call dem misplaced. i dont blame u alot of ppl dese days hav cnfused perceptions ! hah ! m sure u learnt ur lesson nyways. now no more discussin on dis plz? quit spamin ?! :D

I meant that as a simple joke. Everyone took it as it was , everyone except you. A piece of advice , Think twice about what you say and that what you say is relevant or not. I didn't intend to insult Pakistan in anyway. If you still want to continue then PM me and we'll continue , but don't continue here, the thread is going off topic.[/quote]

I DO NOT WANT TO PM U UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. YES MY POST WAS RELEVENT. R U A PAKISTANI? IF U R, AFTER WHT DAT GUY SAID BOUT BEING THANKFUL HE AINT A PAKISTANI U WUDNT HAV RE-ENFORCED IT WITH UR OUT OF THE BLUE RANDOM JOKES. GET MY POINT? NO? FRGET IT. DONT XPECT U TO. WORRIED BOUT THE TOPIC GOIN OFF? THEN DO NOT REPLY. I DO NOT XPECT REALIZATION FROM PPL LIKE U :) THNKS FOR UR TIME THO. HAH! HAV A GUD DAY. :D