• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Accounting IGCSE Notes

Reaction score
Hey guys , how are you ?

i hope any one could give me a download link to an accounting igcse notes (pdf) not summarized

Thanks =)

Reaction score
Hey sweetiepie, I'm taking Accounting this session June 2014 and paper 1 is on 5th of June and paper 2 is on 9th of June.
Anyway, this my second time taking accounting because I took it in Nov 2013 but unfortunately the grade was so bad so due to the amount and difficulty of subjects I'm taking with accounting this session I barely studied accounting since the last session now there are 12 days left for paper 1 and 15 days left for paper 2 and I want to revise the syllabus as fast as possible and begin solving past papers to do good on the exam even though it's my mistake that I left it the whole time but everything is possible.
I need some advice and ask some questions:
1- What are the most common topics that come in Paper 1 and Paper 2 so I can set my timetable according to their priority?
2- What is the best book/notes to study from? (Currently, I have the Accounting for Cambridge IGCSE Book and a 200 page notes from a well known teacher)
3- What is the most efficient and easy way to study Accounting?

**NOTE: I have a Paper 2 Chemistry A level Edexcel exam left before the Accounting exams so keep that in mind.
...and finally, is there any chance that I could score an A* in the accounting this session because I truly don't have any time in the next sessions for re-examinations.
THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)