• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED COMPLETE MATHEMATICS FOR CAMBRIDGE IGCSE FIFTH EDITION PDF VERSION ASAP

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE HAVE COMPLETE MATHEMATICS FOR CAMBRIDGE IGCSE, fifth edition? I NEED IT ASAP!!

Reaction score
The Coursebook is too large. The download keeps on cancelling.
Yes, you do need a stable internet connection to download (preferably over Ethernet connection) cause the file is 385 MB (quite large for a pdf). I tried to 'attach file' here but couldn't load. So, I guess a 'good internet connection' might be the only solution.

Reaction score
Yes, you do need a stable internet connection to download (preferably over Ethernet connection) cause the file is 385 MB (quite large for a pdf). I tried to 'attach file' here but couldn't load. So, I guess a 'good internet connection' might be the only solution.
I could also try to make a copy of the book, split it up into different sections with a PDF editor, and then send those different sections.

Reaction score
I could also try to make a copy of the book, split it up into different sections with a PDF editor, and then send those different sections.
Could you suggest any FREE credible online PDF editor that can accommodate such a such PDF for free ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the first edition of Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook by Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw. Anyone have second edition of Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook by Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw which can cope the IGCSE 2020 exam onwards as well as Teacher Resource of Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook by Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw? Thanks a lot who can help me on this.

Reaction score
Me too!! I need the 2nd edition one -
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook by Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw 2nd edition

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for
1. Cambridge Checkpoint Maths coursebook Year 8
2. Cambridge Checkpoint Maths coursebook Year 9

Can anyone share with me the access link for the pdf copy. Thank you very much.