• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Environmental Management (0680) Notes

Reaction score
It was hard :( the very last question some wrote Tsunami and the question where you have to which letter is for fishing tourism and oil drilling ! what did you do in it ???? and also the fill in the blanks in lithosphere ! Layer m is called Crust, IT is divided into ........... plates Is the answer crustal or tectonic plates ! Plz reply asap

Reaction score
Do you have any ideas about the answers of the questions i asked about ?? And yeah you are right this is the hardest p1 i did and now i can even focus on p2 :(

Reaction score
The answer to last one is correct NE coast will have increase chances of floods compared to other coast bcuz it being near the plate boundary movement.
And for the labelling one the most inside part was solid core then the molten core and then the mantle

Reaction score
what about the crustal or tectonic plates ?? And how did you match the letters for tourism fishing and oil drilling ??

Reaction score
I think i might lose up to 7 marks ! IS that good or bad ?? plz tell me asap ! And what is the crust divided to ?? Crustal plates or tectonic plates ??