• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Environmental Management (0680) Notes

Reaction score
What ? You can lose 19 Marks ? Anyways I wrote TECTONIC for the fill in the blanks thing. First was Crust and second was tectonic ?

Reaction score
OKAY here is what i did, and I'm pretty sure I'm right... Firstly this paper was SUPER DUPER EASY idk what the hell you guys are on about... so the fishing oil tourism one was easy, the surface one was fishing, as phytoplankton bloom and grow on the surface because of sunlight. Secondly, the tourism was of mid depths because coral, is present on the continental shelf for scuba diving and snorkeling. thirdly, oil rigging is the deepest, because oil is extracted from sedimentary rocks present on the ocean bed. hope that clears it. the fill in the blanks one was crust, then tectonic. and the last one you MUST mention earthquakes, volcanoes, and tsunamis. flooding would be invalid in this case. as this is infact a destructive plate boundary, with a subduction zone (that you must mention). i am a 100% sure of this, and guys please don't count on the 19 marks loss thing, because the grading thresholds are subjected to change yearly. if this isn't clear enough. i am talking about variant 2. enjoy xx

Reaction score
It was hard :( the very last question some wrote Tsunami and the question where you have to which letter is for fishing tourism and oil drilling ! what did you do in it ???? and also the fill in the blanks in lithosphere ! Layer m is called Crust, IT is divided into ........... plates Is the answer crustal or tectonic plates ! Plz reply asap
i have posted my final reply with the right answers at the end :) and it was easy shit -.-

Reaction score
i have posted my final reply with the right answers at the end :) and it was easy shit -.-

Is crustal plates same as tectonic plates ?? And i think you did wrong as Tourism is the first becoz tourists dont go to the middle of the sea !! They stay at the beaches so the first not second and also fishing doesn't take place right at the beginning of the ocean ! Fishermen go a little bit far ! That is what i think :) and oil drilling is the last like you said :)

Reaction score
I Dont See The Point To Argue Or Even Discussing The Paper Now.....Its Over So Leave It...And Concentrate On Paper 2.....BTW wen is paper 2

Reaction score
First was tourism, then fish, then oil
@narr you dont fish phytoplankton, you fish fish, which live deeper
Also boats go on the top, which would be considered as tourism

Reaction score
It was hard. Difference between climate and weather? Hahah what even is this... and the Person X eco somthing footprint, do you remember? We had to calculate something, what did you get?
and the conservation of water? What did you write for that?
And how did you do?
i know right it was hard... comparied to last yrs papers { which was just logic or common sense } this paper was hard...
like the questions came out of no where.. !!!!

Reaction score
Paper 2 was GREAT :D paper 4, please don't be a bitch, and be a good one xxx