• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help in book selection

Reaction score
:roll: can anybody suggest me which book can b more effective 4 chemistry{A and As level}?plz dont forget to include the name of author.

Reaction score
i have a chemistry book which has both AS and A levels in it...its really nice, covers all the points in the syllabus...
it has black cover....and is endorsed by university of cambrodge.
this book is by..Brian Ratcliff, Helen Ecceles, John Raffan, John Nicholson, David Johnson, David Acaster, Philip Matthews and John Newman...that's what written on my book...go consult this book for ur AS levels...its a really good book. :)

Reaction score
Larina is talking about this book which is endrosed by C.I.E and i too believe this one is one of the great
But remember the best book is that by which you yourself feel is eaiser to understand
i would recommend to spend some time in your school libaray to read different books of chemistry and judge which one suits you , which ones attracts you and from which you can understand easily. then finally you can buy that Book :)

Reaction score
Thats the same book we are using now................................
is there no other books for Chemistry that can clarify the concept in clear understanding..!!!!