• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help Please READ!

Reaction score
AoA Guys,sorry if i am asking toooo much but as you all know 19th may we have an exam of geography.If someone has notes meaning Questions & Answers of Aamir Saleem or Sir Adeel of all the chapters please can you post them over here or give a link, i can even come to your house and get them photo copied if you live in Islamabad or Rawalpindi.

Your Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reaction score
yar go to a book shop to get sir iftikhar notes of year 2009 because new ones are too short and dont have much points the ones he gave in 2009 are too good they have many points and they will clear ur concepts as well

Reaction score
pura islamabad pindi phir chuka hoon nahi mila agr ap ke pas hai to mein ap ke pas a kr photo copy krwa leta hn

Reaction score
sherr90 said:
pura islamabad pindi phir chuka hoon nahi mila agr ap ke pas hai to mein ap ke pas a kr photo copy krwa leta hn
Yarr..go the acadmey near Westridge 2, Rawalpindi where there is a park i dont remember its name...there you will get Sir Asim`s notes

Reaction score
yar bro is tarha mein phir pure westridge 2 phirta rahoon ga i need exact location pehle bhi boht khawar huwa hon...

Reaction score
Yar chairing cross road kei nazdeeq hai jahaz park kei kareeb jahan par aek jahaz ka model khara hoa hai..wahan par kesei sei bei poch lena kei O levels kei academy kahan par hai