• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help with my grades

Reaction score
i just got my ASL results today and I got DDDD for all four subjects I took. All subjects' marks are in the range of 50-59. I took up biology, maths, chemistry and physics. I'm very disappointed in my results.. Is it possible to change my grade to B when i have my A2 exam this coming May?

Reaction score
i just got my ASL results today and I got DDDD for all four subjects I took. All subjects' marks are in the range of 50-59. I took up biology, maths, chemistry and physics. I'm very disappointed in my results.. Is it possible to change my grade to B when i have my A2 exam this coming May?
I suggest you repeat it and give all of Alevels together.

Reaction score
what if i dont want to repeat it? because its really hard to take both a2 and as exam at the same time.
If you don't want to repeat it you don't have to. But you need to get atleast more than 85 or 90 to secure a B which is tough given that it's A2. So the best option is to repeat it with A2 that way you won't be loosing time.

Reaction score
comment please on my results
AS: Business B, Maths: D, Accounting: D, English: E
Should I retake AS or its fine so I can move for A2 in next Oct-Nov.

Reaction score
repeat all subjects !!!

Reaction score
I got:
B- English, Bilogy and AICT
D- Physics and Chemistry

I do want a better grade in Phy and Chem for overall A Levels. Should I give my AS with A2 in may/june?

Reaction score
I´ve got a question. Given that you have a B in both maths and physics at AS level, what grade should you get at A2 in order to get an A overall? Say Maths is at 70 (just B) and physics at 75 (medium B).

Reaction score
If you don't want to repeat it you don't have to. But you need to get atleast more than 85 or 90 to secure a B which is tough given that it's A2. So the best option is to repeat it with A2 that way you won't be loosing time.
is resitting much more easier? i had seniors telling me that resit papers are much more easier than the previous as paper. does that mean all three papers i have to retake in one subject?

Reaction score
guyzz i have taken physics, maths, chemistry, and AICT
and my marks are Physics-87(a^) , Chemistry-82(a^) , Maths-96(a^) and AICT-84(a^)
shoould i go for resitting becoz i want A* in all 4
plzzz suggest me