• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED HELP!

Reaction score
hey guys! i am a o'levels medical student and this year i'm apearing for my O2 papers. so, my question is.. should i do A'levels or FSC?:(

Reaction score
If I were you, and willin to continue studies in Pak, then id always opt for FSC.
Anywhere else in the world, fsc would only lead to admission after a bridging program. So Alevel would be a better choice thn.

Reaction score
It's preferable to opt for FSc if u have planned to continue ur future studies in pak
U might be aware of the discrimination by the pak exam board targeted at the AL students
medical felid....if pursued in pak..best med colleges include KE(govt.col.) ..it will definitely undermine the equivalence of ur CIE grades
And if u plan to pursue private med cols ...get ready to pay tons of fees too....it's not harsh...just realistic

if u plan to study abroad....A levels obviously but again the money matters come forward...being a girl ur parents might be a tad bit reluctant to send u abroad....I don't know ur personal life but this is the problem with majority of the girls.

U need to get EXTAR ORDINARY grades e.g. Straight A*s to get a 100% scholarship and ur extras must be excellent...at least 55 certificates which should also include ur social welfare works(med) ....internships in hospitals r wonderfully appreciated

I am giving u the broad view of how medical colleges abroad test u...it's not compulsory that u NEED all this..but these things r a life saver....trust me :)
U have ample time to work on them....if u are 100% passionate about medical ....I suggest u start planning ur future now...
Look at the pros and cons ...plan with ur parents,..what they require from u in the future...be solid about ur decisions and DON'T back out once decided

Reaction score
It's preferable to opt for FSc if u have planned to continue ur future studies in pak
U might be aware of the discrimination by the pak exam board targeted at the AL students
medical felid....if pursued in pak..best med colleges include KE(govt.col.) ..it will definitely undermine the equivalence of ur CIE grades
And if u plan to pursue private med cols ...get ready to pay tons of fees too....it's not harsh...just realistic

if u plan to study abroad....A levels obviously but again the money matters come forward...being a girl ur parents might be a tad bit reluctant to send u abroad....I don't know ur personal life but this is the problem with majority of the girls.

U need to get EXTAR ORDINARY grades e.g. Straight A*s to get a 100% scholarship and ur extras must be excellent...at least 55 certificates which should also include ur social welfare works(med) ....internships in hospitals r wonderfully appreciated

I am giving u the broad view of how medical colleges abroad test u...it's not compulsory that u NEED all this..but these things r a life saver....trust me :)
U have ample time to work on them....if u are 100% passionate about medical ....I suggest u start planning ur future now...
Look at the pros and cons ...plan with ur parents,..what they require from u in the future...be solid about ur decisions and DON'T back out once decided
thankyou. =)