• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need help!!! :(

Reaction score
look i just gave cie part 1 and i got a* in isl and b in pak studies..
shall reappear in pak stud in oct/nov??
plxx help!

Reaction score
look i just gave cie part 1 and i got a* in isl and b in pak studies..
shall reappear in pak stud in oct/nov??
plxx help!
no need to repeat :p it's a good grade! i know many people who got a B in Pak Studies but still managed to get good agregates :)

Reaction score
lol but actually em not dat good in chem,bio and phy

u should concentrate more on these subjects they r more imp for ur career not pak std..!! Retake would divert ur attention from these subject i was too poor in these subjcts but i worked hard and got good result and trust me its easy to get As in sciences as compared to pak studies!! (my personal advice) and dont get sad B grade is not a bad grade many ppl get Bs !!

Reaction score
u should concentrate more on these subjects they r more imp for ur career not pak std..!! Retake would divert ur attention from these subject i was too poor in these subjcts but i worked hard and got good result and trust me its easy to get As in sciences as compared to pak studies!! (my personal advice) and dont get sad B grade is not a bad grade many ppl get Bs !!
true true (Y) :D

Reaction score
You have a B, not a C or D (in which case I would support a retake). B is not a low grade. And if you go for a retake of a subject such as Pak.Studies, then you will unnecessarily neglect the other subjects, i.e sciences and maths, which are more important for college admissions. Therefore, you shouldn't do it. But if you strongly desired for an A, and you don't think that giving a retake will affect the other subjects, then go for it.