• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help.

Reaction score
Hey guys!
My Ig's results wasnt what i expected.it was pretty dissapointing.
i want to re-write but the deadline for registering at the British Council is too close so i dunt think i can make it.
So im thinking about writing it next year while am writing my AS.
But am confused and dont know what to do because i think some of the dates for the Ig's and my AS would clash.
I really need some help and advice on what to do.Please help.. :cry: :( :unknown: :oops:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

which subjects are you planning to retake?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
umm..to be honest i feel ot's gonna be a bit hard for u to retake these subjects along with AS subjects and then i think they are usually in one day...sure abt maths...abt other subjects..not so sure
may be others could give you a better advice...ask princesszahra ;)

Reaction score
Oww kk.thanks so much for ur advice.am kindda new to this forum so i dont know princesszahra.
If rewriting it along with my AS would be impossible then i guess am.........! :shock: :cry: :(

Reaction score
Thank u Mubarka.do u think there's a chance i can retake the subjects without having it clashing with my AS?

Reaction score
ur welcum... but sorry cant give u any advice, ive to start wid ma alevels this session so don really noe ur position. =)

Reaction score
Dellyskool said:
Oww kk.thanks so much for ur advice.am kindda new to this forum so i dont know princesszahra.
If rewriting it along with my AS would be impossible then i guess am.........! :shock: :cry: :(
chk ur pm!!