• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NeED immediate HELP for physics paper 1 ASAP

Reaction score
Helloo.......heyy ppl pleasr guide me..........how to prepare for igcse physics paper 1.....
its really eating up my head...........reply ASAP

Reaction score
practice as much as u can .... look in the examiner reports and do ALL the questions that it says are most misunderstood or incorrectly answered.. BTW i am as worried as u r :/ :cry:

Reaction score
dont worry man physics is easy just study the material good and dont worry about practice some papers and you would do just fine :)

Reaction score
I'd suggest revising the syllabus, then solving as much of the past exam papers as you possibly can. Because there are some questions that get repeated in some years. Plus, practice makes perfect. ;)

Reaction score
Here is the thing ,...
Do as much as papers as you can and then check from the mark schemes and see your mistakes, highlight the questions
this means that topic you are weak in it so go for the syllabus again and revise and continue doing like this and inshallah you will get a good Grade.. IT WORKED FOR ME SO IM SURE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO! :)

Reaction score
Here is the thing ,...
Do as much as papers as you can and then check from the mark schemes and see your mistakes, highlight the questions
this means that topic you are weak in it so go for the syllabus again and revise and continue doing like this and inshallah you will get a good Grade.. IT WORKED FOR ME SO IM SURE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO! :)

This. I went from getting a D on my 2nd attempt to getting well over the grade threshold for an A on my 5th attempt. Also when revising the syllabus make sure you do it in the order of the questions, you will find it easier to recall. After a couple of papers you will notice a pattern in the questions, the first few easy ones are General Physics, then it goes on to Thermal Physics, Physics of Waves, Electricity & Magnetism and last of all Atomic Physics. If you have CIE's book just revise in the order of the chapters....

Reaction score
This. I went from getting a D on my 2nd attempt to getting well over the grade threshold for an A on my 5th attempt. Also when revising the syllabus make sure you do it in the order of the questions, you will find it easier to recall. After a couple of papers you will notice a pattern in the questions, the first few easy ones are General Physics, then it goes on to Thermal Physics, Physics of Waves, Electricity & Magnetism and last of all Atomic Physics. If you have CIE's book just revise in the order of the chapters....
Masha Allah! vry helpful advise. 2 all hu feel discouraged: PLZZZ DO NOT GIV UP!!! TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN, IN THE END U'LL SUCCEED!!!(y)

Reaction score
May Allah help all of us 2 pass these exmas... ALL THEBEST 2 ALL........... :)

Reaction score
Thnxxx ALL Of YOu.......
have been a gr8 help.......
InshAllah we all will do the best we can nd get AWSM GRADES INSHALLAH
best of luck :D

Reaction score
the phy p1 was absolute easy .. and great paper... mostly repeated questions !! but now I am worried bout p3 which is goin to be xtra tuff