• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need some help/suggestion :)

Reaction score
Hello all my fellow xtremepaper's members! :D hope all of are doing well....I'm a new member from Dhaka,Bangladesh..My sole purpose for opening up this thread is to gather some suggestions/infos,from y'all people..

Well, No.1__ I've got my GCE O levels exam coming up this october..Im sitting for Chem,Math D & English language..Previously I had sat for bio,Phy and bengali..got 2 B's and one C :( was really disappointed but hey I got what I deserved as I did not study hard & took the exams lightly thus got served but Im damn serious now & prepared for A* in sha Allah this time :).. Now After completing my O's there is A level and I've confirmed to do my higher studies in USA,as I'm a citizen of the states..so now my question lies in whether I need to complete my A's in order to sit for SAT or will I just do SAT after Im done with O's.. what is & not necessary for me please tell ... yeah that's about it,so please fill me in guys about what steps to take for the betterment of my future..note pls- I want to get admitted to a well reputed university for studying medical as my ambition is to become a doctor..

I will be eagerly waiting for some answers from you kind people..Thank!! Cheers!!​

Reaction score
well, all universities do require you to be atleast a high school graduate or about to be a graduate....which is a round about way of saying that yes, u do need to study A'levels and u can give ur SAT's during ur A'levels. I'd suggest u give SAT 2 as well since all the best universities in the States require SAT 2 as well and u just mentioned above that u want to go to a well-reputed university. Plus, its only the good universities that will give u financial aid too.

Reaction score
just saying from my knowledge, I don't think u will need to do SAT in Bangladesh, you can do it over there as you are an American Citizen, btw I'm from Bangladesh too! Sitting for O level exam this may/june. Inshalllah I will try to get 8 A's . :D

Reaction score
well the reason I'm giving from here is because it'll save more time and effort :) ....and lord ur a damn good student from the looks of it,giving 8 sub ain't easy :p anyway good luck

Reaction score
well the reason I'm giving from here is because it'll save more time and effort :) ....and lord ur a damn good student from the looks of it,giving 8 sub ain't easy :p anyway good luck
haha nah man, I failed in chemistry in our first term exam, need to give a re-test soon, and 5B's and 2C's ... it ain't bad to dream something good once in a while right? ;P

Reaction score
Hye guys i need some help here,i got a good score in my Sat 2 chm and bio but a really bad score in phy......so if i repeat Sat 2 for just phy and InshAllah get a good score in it, will the universities accept the total score when i add the second phy score??plz help me out, im in serious need of some advice here

NIM

Reaction score
If u r looking forward to go to an american uni then i suggest u should do ur SAT 1 and A levels.. u should do ur sat between A levels so that u can apply to the particular uni very easily... usually american uni looks forward for good SAT score...
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

NIM

Reaction score
Hye guys i need some help here,i got a good score in my Sat 2 chm and bio but a really bad score in phy......so if i repeat Sat 2 for just phy and InshAllah get a good score in it, will the universities accept the total score when i add the second phy score??plz help me out, im in serious need of some advice here
i guess YES they will accept...
u should go and conform with the uni where u wanna apply...