• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Suggestion from xperienced students (FW)

Reaction score
The thing is 6 subjects i.e Urdu A, English,Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Studies should I give these Examz within about 5 months in Oct-Nov 13 and expect good grades? I want to save a year so by doing this can i have admission in A-Levels in December?

Suggestions would help may Allah bless u

Reaction score
The thing is 6 subjects i.e Urdu A, English,Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Studies should I give these Examz within about 5 months in Oct-Nov 13 and expect good grades? I want to save a year so by doing this can i have admission in A-Levels in December?

Suggestions would help may Allah bless u
first, whts the hurry to get to a-levels?
i don't think any chool will enroll u before the nest session starts for a levels
u may ive the pprs n expect gud grades but in my sufggestion, if u really consider that u can do that well in short time in all subjects, y nt to wrok for didtinction till june 2014 and show the world ur worth?
in this way u can build a better profile,
no one sees whether u completed o levels in 1 yr or 2 or 3, they see ur grades unless u gave o levels and cleared them at the age of 12 :D

Reaction score
i don't think any chool will enroll u before the nest session starts for a levels
u may ive the pprs n expect gud grades but in my sufggestion, if u really consider that u can do that well in short time in all subjects, y nt to wrok for didtinction till june 2014 and show the world ur worth?
no one sees whether u completed o levels in 1 yr or 2 or 3, they see ur grades unless u gave o levels and cleared them at the age of 12 :D
well I am 17 yaers old n still in O-Levels this irritates me alot :(

Reaction score
well I am 17 yaers old n still in O-Levels this irritates me alot :(
don't worry, y nt to take benfit of this thing.
u r of 17 n u can undertsand the things more better n express ur opinion in more mature way than others.
this will make u unique
what if u enroll in uni in 20 yrs old?
that doesn't matter i guess if ur previous hidtory is nt bad.

Reaction score
don't worry, y nt to take benfit of this thing.
u r of 17 n u can undertsand the things more better n express ur opinion in more mature way than others.
this will make u unique
what if u enroll in uni in 20 yrs old?
that doesn't matter i guess if ur previous hidtory is nt bad.
well histroy of mine is good straight As-A* are my grades except for Urdu I hope i get into uni in 20yrz

Reaction score
Speaking of 12 year olds,theres an 11 Year old in my class whos giving Urdu,P.st and CHEMISTRY this session!

Reaction score
well if I divide the subjects 3 Nov-Oct n then 3 May-Jun 14 wt say?
well you can have two options if you complete your studies and get good grades in O level by November. and start studying privately for A levels and n take accelerated subjects and complete A level in a year by giving them in next may june session . if you want to reduce the time taken (y)

Reaction score
well you can have two options if you complete your studies and get good grades in O level by November. and start studying privately for A levels and n take accelerated subjects and complete A level in a year by giving them in next may june session . if you want to reduce the time taken (y)
thnx for the suggestion :)

Reaction score
how?! who teaches them n whts this new trend?
My school is new so it accepts any kid to get fees'.So he is taught by the same teachers who teah us and hes in the same class.In center,his foot doesn't even reach the floor when he's on the seat XD

Reaction score
My school is new so it accepts any kid to get fees'.So he is taught by the same teachers who teah us and hes in the same class.In center,his foot doesn't even reach the floor when he's on the seat XD
lol,, don't know how they people pass the exams

Reaction score
well if I divide the subjects 3 Nov-Oct n then 3 May-Jun 14 wt say?
thats a nice idea, this will make your stets less in june 2014 session. as for A star's suggestion, that is also nice but it depends on u, if u can manage both o and a level studies at the same time.

Reaction score
i have listened about this first school which generates revenue at cost of poor results using small children.. :(
Yeah but this is just an exception.Aside from him i think i am the youngest guy in my class.All others are 15 or even 16!