• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED SUGGESTIONS REGARDING O LEVEL SUBJECTS

Reaction score
SALAM all,
In May/June 2013, I appeared for Eng, Urdu, Pak stud and Isl and yesterday the results were revealed. I m not satisfied with them. I got B in eng, Pak stud and isl, and A in Urdu. Actually I was expecting A in isl also but anyways I got B. In Sha Allah next year I will try my best to get all As in Business, Accounts, Maths and eco. And I want to take one more subject so I can increase my As. Can you all suggest which subject is a little easy so I can get A in that.? I have also studied bio but I dropped it after 01. Or how about if I take isl again so I can get A?
P.S : I am sure if I make more efforts I can easily get A.

Reaction score
I recommend sociology. But taking extra subjects is a headache, especially when you have a year left. You won't be familiar with that subject, you'll be reading it for the first time, so it'll take time for you get familiar with it. Therefore, you should retake Islamiat. You've already studied it for CIE exams, so revising an old subject will give you a better chance at getting A/A* than studying a whole new subject. Hope that helped.