• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need the latest Hodder Cambridge O-Level (5090) Biology book’s PDF

Reaction score
Can somebody please kindly give me the PDF of Hodder Education’s Cambridge O-Level (not the IGCSE one) Biology 5090 text book published in 2021?

I already have their Chemistry book’s (5070) and their Physics book’s (5054) PDFs. This would just complete the important set for me for my O-Levels.

The ISBN for the Boost eBook is: 9781398310926

Thanks in advance. :)

Reaction score
attaching the complete set for o levels science here, ur welcome:)

Attachments

• scribd.vdownloaders.com_cambridge-o-level-biology-d-g-mackean-dave-hayward (1).pdf
    37.6 MB · Views: 3,321
  • Cambridge O Level Physics by Heather Duncan (z-lib.org).pdf
    22.2 MB · Views: 1,119
  • Cambridge O Level Chemistry Bryan Earl.pdf
    21.8 MB · Views: 1,184
Reaction score
May Allah bless you..... You made my work easier and may God make your work easier always Ameen!
😍😍😍😍😍😍

Reaction score
I also got this from somewhere over here but i still give the credit to that person who attached these books
[I am giving chemistry also with may be you need it, bio i don't know that you kept bio or computer]

Reaction score
I also got this from somewhere over here but i still give the credit to that person who attached these books
[I am giving chemistry also with may be you need it, bio i don't know that you kept bio or computer]

Attachments

• Cambridge O Level Chemistry Bryan Earl.pdf
    21.8 MB · Views: 101
Reaction score
Hii guys' i've been looking for answers for Hodder Biology book. I think I found it. I only check Topic 9 and the answers match the txtbk. Hope it helps :)

Attachments

• Cambridge O level Bio Student's book answers (Hodder).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 84