• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nervous about results day?

Reaction score
for all those who are waiting for their results , make sure you recite surah fatah and rehman and then leave everything upto Allah :D
and once you have prayed then only feel good about it ! in sha Allah we will all be blessed with good grades :)
but i am still scared :(

Reaction score
It is my second experience and first one wasn't so cool i will confess.
I am nervous deep in my heart, but on the above i have overcome my fear of results, if it is good i am gonna party like an animal. :D
if it is not, i have a plan B, i will still reach somewhere in my life. that means somewhere good in my life.

When especially with me, so much has happened in my life that i am beyond the result thing. I am studying like never before ,in refer to my course, From the dump local board, corrupt exams, poor english, i have achieved a lot already. My class mates , if they knew i am in o level system now, will die with jealousy . Haven't God given me everything already. Now at this stage it will be awful of me if i do not trust him for result or the rest of way. So i decide not being nervous, not being awful and not being distrusting, and i happily lend my worries to Allah and depend on prayers.. He will chose the best for me. :)

( that is my feeling.. pro-exam feeling, do not mean against anyone nervous.)