• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NET 2 scores!

Reaction score
anyone giving tomorrow(11th july) for MBBS/BDS? computer based test in islamabad? i know there are 200 mcqs but what is the time limit? is it for each mcq seperately or for the paper as a whole and are we allowed to take scrap paper and pencils? please reply quickly as my test is tomorrow anyone who has given the test already.. any link with this info would be helpful..

Reaction score
anyone giving tomorrow(11th july) for MBBS/BDS? computer based test in islamabad? i know there are 200 mcqs but what is the time limit? is it for each mcq seperately or for the paper as a whole and are we allowed to take scrap paper and pencils? please reply quickly as my test is tomorrow anyone who has given the test already.. any link with this info would be helpful..
Took the engineering test.
Test is three hours long and the time is for the paper as a whole.
You are not allowed to take anything in. they provided a paper and pencil for rough work

Reaction score
Took the engineering test.
Test is three hours long and the time is for the paper as a whole.
You are not allowed to take anything in. they provided a paper and pencil for rough work

Ok, thanks gave the test already.. it was okayish..waiting for result..

Reaction score
I am hearing result from 5th july onwards will come in after atleast 4 days from now..Is this true because they announced after the test that it will take 48 hours for the result but ive been waiting for 5 days still no result...Comeon NUST you have been given number one spot by HEC these type of things shouldnt happen, i mean a day or two delay is ok but more than a week delay that is really bad. THANX NUST FOR GIVING ME THE MOST STRESSFUL WEEK IN MY LIFE(YET) :(. Ive been checking continously everyday and desperately waiting for the result.

Reaction score
I am hearing result from 5th july onwards will come in after atleast 4 days from now..Is this true because they announced after the test that it will take 48 hours for the result but ive been waiting for 5 days still no result...Comeon NUST you have been given number one spot by HEC these type of things shouldnt happen, i mean a day or two delay is ok but more than a week delay that is really bad. THANX NUST FOR GIVING ME THE MOST STRESSFUL WEEK IN MY LIFE(YET) :(. Ive been checking continously everyday and desperately waiting for the result.

I had my test yesterday and they appologized for the fact that some of the results have been delayed due to technical problems but they said they have sorted them out, so inshallah you will have your result soon..

Reaction score
I had my test yesterday and they appologized for the fact that some of the results have been delayed due to technical problems but they said they have sorted them out, so inshallah you will have your result soon..

Ive been hearing that for last 3 days, When exactly is 'soon' ?

Reaction score
My friend got 115 in the entry test with 800 in matric and 457 in fsc part 1. He expects almost 900 in the final fsc result which we all are sure he will get ( in matric he had an operation just weeks before exams therefore had gotten less result ) do you think he will get admission in nust?? Reply plz