• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Islamiat Question Attempting Technique!

Reaction score
Hey brothers(and their sisters too) I have learned a new technique to attempt difficult question for example:
1-"Is the Quran the most valuabe book to mankind? discuss"
Now I have named it "Divide and solve policy". We can see this questions with three aspects such as: for guidance, for lawmaking, as the basis of beliefs and actions of everyday life. Now make a paragraph each point and try to make 3-4 points with each paragraph of more than 100-120 words and atleast 1 reference(Ahadith and Quranic verses with elaboration) in each. Maybe you can get better ideas(than please tell me of them) and make better points.

2-What are islamic teaching about sincerity?
Instead of writing in an unorganized way, better would be to divide it into three kinds: sincerity towards Allah, towards fellow muslims and towards leader. Now even a hadith about leaders would be marked as true if you have related that cleverly.

Hope you would find it useful. By this method there is a significant improvement in my answer(and marks too :D )

Reaction score
Hey brothers(and their sisters too) I have learned a new technique to attempt difficult question for example:
Now I have named it "Divide and solve policy". We can see this questions with three aspects such as: for guidance, for lawmaking, as the basis of beliefs and actions of everyday life. Now make a paragraph each point and try to make 3-4 points with each paragraph of more than 100-120 words and atleast 1 reference(Ahadith and Quranic verses with elaboration) in each. Maybe you can get better ideas(than please tell me of them) and make better points.

Instead of writing in an unorganized way, better would be to divide it into three kinds: sincerity towards Allah, towards fellow muslims and towards leader. Now even a hadith about leaders would be marked as true if you have related that cleverly.

Hope you would find it useful. By this method there is a significant improvement in my answer(and marks too :D )

Yeah this is how CIE says candidates should answer the questions set.They say candidates should think and plan their answers before start writing. Good Job , lad. (y)

Reaction score

Thanks, I'm gonna try this in my revision papers next week :)