• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEW PAKISTAN STUDIES NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
but......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................that ain't enuf understood :barefoot:

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to find latitude and longitude in map question of geography paper???

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies paper 1 (history) Mock Examination & Guess Paper By Junaid Akhter (Syllabus Code; 2059/1)

1.a) What was battle of plassey? (4)

b) Why did sir Syed wish to remove misunderstandings between the British and the Muslims? (7)

c)The promotion of Punjabi language was more than other languages. Do you agree or disagree? (14)

2.a)What was the Hindu mahasabah? (4)

b) Why did Hindus and Muslims sign lucknow pact in 1916? (7)

c) Partition of Bengal was more important than its reversal. Do you agree? (14)

3.a)What was salt march? (4)

b) Why was Chuhadry Rehmat Ali such an important influence in Pakistan Movement? (7)

c) Events during the 2 world wars having less importance on Pakistan Movement. Give reason to your answer? (14)

4.a) What was the 8th amendment? (4)

b) Why did Benazir fall from power in 1990? (7)

c) The canal water dispute was the most important problem facing the newly established government of Pakistan in 1947. Give reason for your answer. (14)

5.a)What was the afghan miracle? (4)

b) Why did Pakistan supported the Palestine issue? (7)

c) How successful were Pakistan’s relation with Afghanistan from 1947-1999? Give reasons for your answer. (14)

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to find latitude and longitude in map question of geography paper???
Just Learn the Tropic of Cancer, latitudes 30°N, 36°N, longitudes 64°E, 70°E and 76°E
Longitudes are Horizontal and if they are closer to arabian sea then it is 30° N if it is above punjub then it is 36°N
Latitudes are Vertical and if they are closer to afghanistan then that is 64°N and it is in the mid of pak then it is 70°N and if it is on the end of Pakistan then it is 76°N

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies paper 1 (history) Mock Examination & Guess Paper By Junaid Akhter (Syllabus Code; 2059/1)

1.a) What was battle of plassey? (4)

b) Why did sir Syed wish to remove misunderstandings between the British and the Muslims? (7)

c)The promotion of Punjabi language was more than other languages. Do you agree or disagree? (14)

2.a)What was the Hindu mahasabah? (4)

b) Why did Hindus and Muslims sign lucknow pact in 1916? (7)

c) Partition of Bengal was more important than its reversal. Do you agree? (14)

3.a)What was salt march? (4)

b) Why was Chuhadry Rehmat Ali such an important influence in Pakistan Movement? (7)

c) Events during the 2 world wars having less importance on Pakistan Movement. Give reason to your answer? (14)

4.a) What was the 8th amendment? (4)

b) Why did Benazir fall from power in 1990? (7)

c) The canal water dispute was the most important problem facing the newly established government of Pakistan in 1947. Give reason for your answer. (14)

5.a)What was the afghan miracle? (4)

b) Why did Pakistan supported the Palestine issue? (7)

c) How successful were Pakistan’s relation with Afghanistan from 1947-1999? Give reasons for your answer. (14)
I am happy that i know them all by heart!

Reaction score
I cant believe that u have worked that much to provide notes on this cool wbsite, i just became a member and i'm impressed =D Great Work Done Muhammad Ali. (thumbs up) ;)