• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New to Xtremepapers!

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am new here and I heard about this friendly place from my friends so came here to try it out, I am 17 years old and I have been living in UAE for the last 3 years, I am from America, California. I am hoping to make cool friends here.
I have hobbies of watching Animes and playing games, anyone else that feels like talking about animes and the different type of games, please send me a message.

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am new here and I heard about this friendly place from my friends so came here to try it out, I am 17 years old and I have been living in UAE for the last 3 years, I am from America, California. I am hoping to make cool friends here.
I have hobbies of watching Animes and playing games, anyone else that feels like talking about animes and the different type of games, please send me a message.
Oh yea animes and games both
Cool :cool:

Reaction score
welcome to xpc!!!

Reaction score

welcome.gif

HeYa! :D
I'm from California too :D
..and welcome to the land of Craziness. Hope you enjoy your stay ^___^

Reaction score
Welcome To XPC :D You have some cool Hobbies :p we might make good friends :)