• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New XPF member[actually power:)]

Reaction score
As-salaam-mo-alikum....
i know should have done this b4 ...but exams exams exams...
my name's Huzaifa...Huzaifa Shafi.....
am 14 yrs old(almost 15 in 5 months)...
hobbies are listening to music(all kinds)......playing games(computer and outdoors:cricket basketball and football.....driving(no license yet though,obviously)......making new friends
live in KSA...in Yanbu..with my small family of 4 members including me...no bros..only 1 little sis(no so little :evil: ..)
have been using the site for a long time but joined when my IGCSE speaking exam were going on.....
love this site...very friendly and helpful people are on this site...would especially like to thank narutogirl...haochen...SuperXDE...and Nibz for helping me greatly in chemisry both directly and indirectly.....all moddies for moderating this awesome site and yes i have read the forum rules(cuz i have seen that in a post by all moderators to newbies)..and commonsense and scouserlfc for helping me with my avatar.....[sorry if i left somebody's name,just pm me me and i will include it]take care and have fun ya'll(of course after exams)..good luck.. :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Wa-alaikum-os-salam!
I am highly obliged you mentioned my name there.
Thank you :)
Good Luck to you too!

Reaction score
waalikumus salam!
WELCOME!
i can help u with ur A levels and university tests and exams!
GOOD LUCK!!
BTW i am from KSA TOO!!!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
waalikumus salam!
WELCOME!
GOOD LUCK!!
BTW i am from KSA TOO!!!

sure will ask for help when i reach ur level...lol...and u would b on higher level by then...lol again :D

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:
princesszahra said:
waalikumus salam!
WELCOME!
GOOD LUCK!!
BTW i am from KSA TOO!!!

sure will ask for help when i reach ur level...lol...and u would b on higher level by then...lol again :D
hmm
u can ask!
when ill be at higher level it will be more help for u!

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:
oh yeah u r ryt...i forgot...that often happens with me...lol.. :D
its ok!
skinnyboyfat u r always welcome on XPF
all the members will help u! :)

Reaction score
thanks for mentioning my name :p :D :D anyways have fun and make sure u do very well in exams if they are not over yet :D

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
thanks for mentioning my name :p :D :D anyways have fun and make sure u do very well in exams if they are not over yet :D

thanks...and btw they aren't..10th june the last day... :cry:

Reaction score
As-salaam-mo-alikum.... skinnyboyfat, Welcome to xtremepapers... this is the best site ever.......

Reaction score
WELCM !!!!
Thx for mentioning my name :D
just saw this thread :)
well,
gud luck in ur exam :D

Reaction score
hey pal welcome to XPF...............hope you make a number of friends here.....................and why wont you make??? as this place is full of good people :) :)
So best of luck for your new day of school. :D :lol: