• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

'Nibz' promoted to Global Moderator!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Thank You!
A heart-felt 'Thank You' goes to all you wonderful members!
The excitement you expressed on my becoming a Global Mod is just too pleasing.
Sincerest thanks to you all from the very bottom of my heart!
And yes, Thank you Planet Master for considering my efforts!
Man you truely deserve this post !! you are online everyday and whenever we face any problem u provide solution to it !!! Totally agree with Planet master's decision !! :Bravo:

Reaction score
now that green colour looks a bit different then usual but its cool congratz again :p :D :)

Reaction score
Hey mate, Congrats and you well deserve it ! I hope you keep up your marvelous work and make XPF a better place for all members !
Best wishes from Sri Lanka :)

Reaction score
Congratulation Nibz. You've been one awesome moderator and you really deserve this :)
Good choice Planet Master.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
intelnehalem said:
Hey mate, Congrats and you well deserve it ! I hope you keep up your marvelous work and make XPF a better place for all members !
Best wishes from Sri Lanka :)

Thank You :)
Yes, I will!

Reaction score
CONGRATZ NIBZ. U REALLY ARE SUITED FOR THIS JOB MANNN!!! :Bravo: :good: :good: :Bravo:

Reaction score
wat do u actually get when ur a moderator or when u get promoted to a global moderator???