• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

no body helping me!plz o levels urdu A

Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly what you have to do. I am not sure about a guide for Urdu because I never used one. And I am sorry for missing out on your previous posts. But I can't give a detailed answer for Ghazals because I actually opted out of Ghazals and did just Nazms for my Urdu paper in June.

Reaction score
well thats a relief.....
anyways thanks....
btw a friend suggested ILMI URDU ADAB A by SHABIR ABBAS , you might wana use it.....
and did you take any novel or sumthing....i mean u atleast need to take two things out of these 5 dont you???

Reaction score
im only gonna do the nazams and the novel dastak na do...
can you give me some tips for the novel....
in my institute we do the characters , wakiyat kay sawal and some pehloo questions and thats it....
any other tips that might help???

Reaction score
lol! I have already cleared my exam of Urdu A. I gave it back in May/June 2010 and I just opted for Nazams and Afsanas but my advice is that you should keep atleast one more option open as it'll allow you to attempt the paper freely. As I have mentioned, I did afsanas and we never even bothered to read dastak na do. Sorry, can't help.

Reaction score
the guide advice was for 26354464783
anywaysss thanks for the help...

Reaction score
Please, is there anyone who can help me out with MIRZA GHALIB's andaz e bayan? 3247, urdu syllabus A. Need notes urgently.