• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

No one here does economics?

Reaction score
Yeah I take it.. well you know there's the question which businesses have to answer 'for whom to produce?' I know it's kinda easy, but I don't quite get it..can someone explain?

Reaction score
Lol, looks like there's no shortage of candidates appearing for Economics! :p

Reaction score
Any tips for ecomonics? I have no idea how to start studying the book is so huge im scared just looking at it havent built up the courage to pick it up :p

Reaction score
Yeah I take it.. well you know there's the question which businesses have to answer 'for whom to produce?' I know it's kinda easy, but I don't quite get it..can someone explain?
I think that's like, only for the rich, or for all citizens It has something to do with free market economy and planned economy

Reaction score
i hate that specialization and trade chapter.
i haven't even yet understood what the hell is globalization :p
lol I hate that to but I like inflation/gov. policy those suffs.
Globalization is basically the same as free trade which is like there's no trade protection and we can all trade freely which will then leads to specialization (for the reason that they have comparative advantage)

btw I'm not that good in economics and I don't like it that much hahahahahaha so I'm sorry if what I've just typed is a bit confusing.

Reaction score
micro economics constitutes to only 40% of the paper whereas macro=60% and macro is basically general ttopics they are all interconnected and for last minute studying i would choose macro and concentrate on that

Reaction score
I am doing it ..
even i did nt start studying!
Anyways it is not gonna be too tough..i guess

Reaction score
Economics is one of those subjects where you don't learn much, as long as you have a concrete base for microeconomics and a basic understand and the ability to apply previous knowledge to a macroeconomic question, you'll do great! If you don't have that, you might have just dropped it in the first place! ;)

Reaction score
Can someone please post some paper 2 modal answers! my teacher said that i need to mostly concentrate on my writing skills! please do help me!