• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

No teacher for Further Maths

Reaction score
There area no cie further maths teacher in Chittagong. My cousin is an electrical engineer, he graduated from the best university in Bangladesh. He did not give A level and does nt have previous teaching experience. Will he be able to teach me Fmath? What do u guys think? Is it possible to study such a hard subject without an xperienced teacher? All those guys who were brave enough to take cie Fmath, please guide me!

Reaction score
no idea .................... guess you have to study yourself by using notes from this site

Reaction score
Do u have Fmath? If I have good resources, inshallah I wont have too much problem. Can sum1 recommend sum gud books for me?

Reaction score
Thnx. Are there any online tutors for Fmath? If anyone knows online tutor please let me know.

Reaction score
i don't think there are ................... khan academy is the only one ; however you can find notes ..... is o level add math the same as wht u r studying...if yes then i can help

Reaction score
I think it's best you get a tutor, an experienced one. I tried learning the subject on my own but I found it hard, especially when I had no one to ask to clear my doubts in certain topics. F.maths is something totally new and different, even though you're capable in A2 maths. I also went for tuition under an engineer, but she was not experienced in the A-level syllabus, marking scheme etc, hence she wasn't much of help either. I'm sorry I could not recommend any lecturer, as I'm not from your country. Anyhow, all the best!

Reaction score
I think it is best for you to not take F. maths. I'm a further math student myself, and thankfully I have a very capable and experienced teacher. It really isn't a subject you can just study by yourself, or with an inexperienced teacher.