• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nominees for the XPC FUN COUNCIL :D

Reaction score
Im saying it again: WELL DONE fantastic girl ........ A Job Well Done (y)
Lets See who will be in the Council of 2014
Get ready for the heating Elections Guys :)
Plus Those who are selected in the Next Thread fantastic girl will make can ask for votes by uploading their banners on thread, walls, profiles and even In Signatures :D

Plus the Badge Design will be a surprise ;)
Good Going Guys :D
Party Hard :D

oh Thunder Bird and Shara Nafaz u also join in :)

Reaction score
Plus Those who are selected in the Next Thread fantastic girl will make can ask for votes by uploading their banners on thread, walls, profiles and even In Signatures :D

JazakAllah Khair Ali bhai xD
I need to c the badge....plzzz xP
Thunder bird will join in but shara idk :( she is really working hard wid her studies :)

Reaction score

"Plus Those who are selected in the Next Thread fantastic girl will make can ask for votes by uploading their banners on thread, walls, profiles and even In Signatures :D" I didn't get this. ._.

Reaction score
"Plus Those who are selected in the Next Thread fantastic girl will make can ask for votes by uploading their banners on thread, walls, profiles and even In Signatures :D" I didn't get this. ._.
Ever took part in elections in schools??
Its almost the same :p
You have to make banners for "VOTE FOR ME GUYS.... EAST OR WEST THOUGHT BLOCKER IS THE BEST" etc and make it colourful, paste it in ur signatures, on ur wall as ur status or on others wall but AFTER Fanta Select the NoMiNeEs in her NEXT thread :p Got it? :p

Reaction score
Ever took part in elections in schools??
Its almost the same :p
You have to make banners for "VOTE FOR ME GUYS.... EAST OR WEST THOUGHT BLOCKER IS THE BEST" etc and make it colourful, paste it in ur signatures, on ur wall as ur status or on others wall but AFTER Fanta Select the NoMiNeEs in her NEXT thread :p Got it? :p
TONDq.gif