• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

notes 4 history......plzzz.....

Reaction score
hay....plzzz cn ani 1 send me histry notes on [email protected]....i knw it will giv u nthing, bt i'l b gr8ly thnkfull 2 u......ma final xams of pak st r next mnth...so plz hurri...plz...i m very weak init.......

Reaction score
Dude i cant mail it to u coz fr dat i need to scan em nd i dunt have a scanner
so if u live in karachi den i wud give u ma contact number nd den i ll jus give it to u..
btw i have got Junaud akhtar's hist notes...

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
Dude i cant mail it to u coz fr dat i need to scan em nd i dunt have a scanner
so if u live in karachi den i wud give u ma contact number nd den i ll jus give it to u..
btw i have got Junaud akhtar's hist notes...
Junaid*

Reaction score
dont always run for notes of any subjects
you can make your own short notes through revising the book and i can asure you that they would be more helpfull :)

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
dont always run for notes of any subjects
you can make your own short notes through revising the book and i can asure you that they would be more helpfull :)

So true. This guy should definitely be a moderator :p

Yes, you have to make your own notes. Thats the best way to prepare along with past papers. The first thing you should do when you start for exam preperation is to prepare notes. Keep all the books of the subject in front of u and start making notes topic by topic using the best information from every book. This is really time consuming but your notes are always the most useful. In the end u just prepare from the notes.

Reaction score
bt ma final xamz ov pak st r next mnth....i hav 2 take xtra classes i scul, seperate tuition...nd alo0o0ot h.w.....hw do i get tyme to make emm......

Reaction score
1 month is more then enough if you are only giving paper of pak.studies :)

Reaction score
BTW ma isl is gud...urdu iz superb, geo xtra gus, bt locati0ns.....bt histry......i knw nuffing bou it......nw prayerz nd notes can onli work.......