• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

notes for islamiat paper 2

Reaction score
i realised that i don't have a lot of notes on anything paper two related, so i would really appreciate any notes anyone can give me on hadith, pillars, articles of faith, caliphs etc please please please
kthnxbai

Reaction score
When do ya guyz have ur paper 2 i have got Awsum notes for islamiat but i cant scan em today coz i ve ma stats paper tomorrow..
So tell me when do ya guyz have ur paper?

Reaction score
I had some awesome notes. I would have scanned 'em but ive already given 'em to another friend. Sorry!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
check this actually that's just an attachment which i thought might be useful for some of u however i cant gurantee that its correct !!

Reaction score
for Ahadith you should refer to Maulvi Jehangir's book ONLY!!! And dont make the mistake of referring to Farkhanda Noor's book for that.

Reaction score
yousafs c said:
for Ahadith you should refer to Maulvi Jehangir's book ONLY!!! And dont make the mistake of referring to Farkhanda Noor's book for that.
wait why not? i don't have maulvi jahangir's book.

Reaction score
because its too much information, and that sort of info is not required. Jehangir's book has it in a very precise form and u get a guaranteed 8/8 if you learn it well from there. But you may make your own pts from farkhanda noor's book as well, thats just more work for u.

Reaction score
but still we have to do em :( ................i think less achnces are there cuz of conflict between shia n sunni.

Reaction score
yes thats wat i told u. But its better to be safe than sorry. But dont waste a lot of time on it!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Student-OR-Slave said:
Math_angel said:
check this actually that's just an attachment which i thought might be useful for some of u however i cant gurantee that its correct !!
thnx a LOT. btw ur writing..... ;)
yeah i am sorry if it is bad actually some in the beginning is written as me and then by somebody else (my friend)

Reaction score
GGuys as i said i got sum awesome notes but when i tried to upload em it was lyk being saved in a jpeg(image) formatt...ANY IDEA HOW CAN I CONVERT EM ITNO PDF...Coz it wud be too long to scna a pic and upload a pic ova here nd den do dat for every pagee...there are approx 25 pages..
So if ya got any idea how to do it..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There's a program ''PDFill PDF editor'' U have some tools available for free ...in that u can convert images to pdf....there will be many more :)