• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Notes for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computing

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just completed my A levels this session and Alhamdulillah I got 4A* and 2A in my 6 A level subjects. Throughout my 2 years of A levels, the members on this site and the resources available here have helped me a lot in my studies. So I thought it was time for me to contribute as well. In the following posts on this thread, I will upload the notes I have prepared for some subjects during my A level course. The notes might contain errors, so pardon me if you find any. I'm currently applying to universities and preparing for SAT, so do pray for me! I hope, you find my notes helpful and best of luck! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
How would the existence of GM vitamin a enhanced rice reduce the efforts to tackle poverty?
The governments of developing countries might shift their focus away from the root causes of poverty (e.g. education and healthcare facilities) if they invest their time and money on providing people with GM rice. This, in turn, will reduce the efforts made by the governments to deal with the more important factors that contribute to poverty.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the notes.... I am sure they'll come handy to many people here. Congrats for that outstanding result. I am sure you will get into a very good school. Good luck.
P.S. I am giving my A level exam this oct/nov. I take biology, computing, chemistry, pure maths and gp. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Thanks for the notes.... I am sure they'll come handy to many people here. Congrats for that outstanding result. I am sure you will get into a very good school. Good luck.
P.S. I am giving my A level exam this oct/nov. I take biology, computing, chemistry, pure maths and gp. Any suggestions?
Thanks. As for suggestions, can you please be more specific? What sort of advice are you looking for?

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just completed my A levels this session and Alhamdulillah I got 4A* and 2A in my 6 A level subjects. Throughout my 2 years of A levels, the members on this site and the resources available here have helped me a lot in my studies. So I thought it was time for me to contribute as well. In the following posts on this thread, I will upload the notes I have prepared for some subjects during my A level course. The notes might contain errors, so pardon me if you find any. I'm currently applying to universities and preparing for SAT, so do pray for me! I hope, you find my notes helpful and best of luck! :D
Get great Olevel, Igcse Gcse notes, resouces, books, topical past papers at www.gcebuddy.wordpress.com ,

Reaction score
Ok.. Any suggestions on Biology Paper 4 section B questions?
Or any helpful website.
Section B of Biology P4 is like a gift from CIE. More often than not, questions are repeated in this section and since you get 2 questions to choose from, you can easily score good marks on it. The key to doing well in this section is to make your own notes using mark schemes from previous years. If you don't like rote memorization, read the notes once every two days to absorb the key points.

Last edited: