• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Notes on any subject

Reaction score
Yes but you need an account to download the notes and many people don't have one :)
Well You can make an Account. they are really Helpful Trust me, and if they ask u to upload something just upload any "PastPaper"

Cat

Reaction score
Well You can make an Account. they are really Helpful Trust me, and if they ask u to upload something just upload any "PastPaper"
I have an account :cool: and yes they are helpful if you're patient enough to search for what you need :p

Reaction score
so i was wondering if you could tell em if the marking for the computer studies 12 is strict cos one year the grade boundary was sixty five for an A but it even went down to fifty in 2010 .I was happy at first but now im havin doubts.i'd appreciate anything helpful.

Cat

Reaction score
so i was wondering if you could tell em if the marking for the computer studies 12 is strict cos one year the grade boundary was sixty five for an A but it even went down to fifty in 2010 .I was happy at first but now im havin doubts.i'd appreciate anything helpful.

I'm not sure. Rumours are that they are increasing the grade boundaries for A for most subjects :/