• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November session 2010

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
Zishi said:
I may give Combined Sciences as an extra subject for my O levels. :D

Good, so u changed ur mind? :)

What? I'm not staying in O levels. =o

My AS level's classes are going to start from this september. And yeah, if you mean that I've decided to do A levels, instead of F.sc, then that's true. =) I'd just have to work hard. ='(

Reaction score
well I suggested u to give some extra subjects of O' Levels, but u actually said u wanted to move on......
I was referring to that.
Anyways, good that u decided this.

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
well I suggested u to give some extra subjects of O' Levels, but u actually said u wanted to move on......
I was referring to that.
Anyways, good that u decided this.
Hmm, I don't remember that. lol

But I'm not sure if I'd appear in it. Cuz, I've just got a mind to concentrate fully on my A levels. =D

Reaction score
Zishi you have made a wise decision. I am doing the same thing. Dropped the idea of FSC for Alevels. Btw what were your subjects in O'levels?

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Zishi you have made a wise decision. I am doing the same thing. Dropped the idea of FSC for Alevels. Btw what were your subjects in O'levels?

Islmaiyat, Pakistan Studies, Urdu, Add Maths, Maths, English, Physics, chemistry and biology.

Never mind, I've consulted many students of GIKI, NUST, etc and they're advising to do F.Sc. My mind is gonna blow up now. "/

EDIT: I think we're going off topic in this thread. So end this discussion about subjects over here and you can PM me, if you want to continue this.

Reaction score
anybody know when Xtreme will put the June 2010 A-level papers online?
Anybody has the A-level June 2010 papers for Economics,Accounting and Mathematics, could somebody send me them through email?

MODERATOR EDIT: TOPICS HAVE BEEN ALREADY MADE ABOUT RESULTS. SEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANY KIND OF POST. AVOID IT IN THE FUTURE, OR YOU'LL BE WARNED. THANKS~

Reaction score
me to...fr maths A2(p2,p3 nd s1)...but em confused if i will b able to do so in jux 3 months...!!!

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
How many of you are going to use the November session of 2010? , and which subjects will you appear in for?

What is November session of 2010?

Reaction score
:S:S:S
CIE conducts exams two times a year, there is a May/June session and an October/November session.... :)

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
:S:S:S
CIE conducts exams two times a year, there is a May/June session and an October/November session.... :)

ok thx so I'm taking October/November session this year and I'll be doing Biology, Chem and Maths(Main) and French and Gp(Sub)

Reaction score
well evn i m going for a few subjects xamz in dis oct / nov 2010
i'll b appearing for
eng lang.(AS)
bio (AS)
chem (A2)

if any1 has ne information or notes or nething which would b helpful 4 me den plz plz plz.......... pm me k
thnx
:)