• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST DEADLINE AND ONLINE APPLICATION

Reaction score
I am an overseas student and im facing problem, its not saving, an error appears when i temporary save the application and if u are above 18 and u dnt have a CNIC is your B-form accepted ? and what is the deadline for the online application?

Reaction score
Dead line is the 15th of June.

Deadline is 15th June if applying through the entrance test.
It's 15th of July if applying through SAT.

What do u mean by *temporary save?*

When you've done most of the application but have some parts left, you can 'temporarily save' it and then continue on from the same point later on.

Reaction score
I am an overseas student and im facing problem, its not saving, an error appears when i temporary save the application and if u are above 18 and u dnt have a CNIC is your B-form accepted ? and what is the deadline for the online application?
Cnic is needed though i dont get why it doesnt save your fprm i saved mine three times

Reaction score
Deadline is 15th June if applying through the entrance test.
It's 15th of July if applying through SAT.

When you've done most of the application but have some parts left, you can 'temporarily save' it and then continue on from the same point later on.

Oh i see.
Maybe Email them ur problem? They'll see to it.

if I applied late...will I get the last test dates?
U will surely get them but u wont get YOUR DESIRED DATES if u apply late. The same thing happened to me as well. the seats for the dates I wanted were already filled. I was a little bit late. And as a result I had to pick up some other date.