• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST eme or pnec?

Reaction score
Which one's a better option? mechanical from pnec or mechatronics from eme?

p.s my personal interest is in mechanical but i highly doubt PNEC's credibility and quality in terms of course, labs, campus and ectra co-curricular activities. please help?

Reaction score
i have a problem. i didn't edit my preferences. and now i've been admitted to mechanical pnec, which was my5th preference. my 4th and 3rd preferences were mechatronics and civil respectively. And now i've heard that civil h-12 has a lower merit than mechatronics. where does this put me now? i mean, as per my preferences, will i be upgraded to civil directly in the next list (if only i do) or will i get mechatronics? of i get upgraded to civil, will i be allowed to get degraded to mechatronics?

Reaction score
i have a problem. i didn't edit my preferences. and now i've been admitted to mechanical pnec, which was my5th preference. my 4th and 3rd preferences were mechatronics and civil respectively. And now i've heard that civil h-12 has a lower merit than mechatronics. where does this put me now? i mean, as per my preferences, will i be upgraded to civil directly in the next list (if only i do) or will i get mechatronics? of i get upgraded to civil, will i be allowed to get degraded to mechatronics?
oh....u will be upgraded to civil ....plz call Nust tomorrow in the morning and request them for Changing the pref.....hopefully they will allow u to edit again

Reaction score
oh....u will be upgraded to civil ....plz call Nust tomorrow in the morning and request them for Changing the pref.....hopefully they will allow u to edit again.....unki mintay krna pran gi phir hi manan ga

Reaction score
But what i have heard so far is that the campus is too dull, faculty is just good, labs are not so good and there are veryyyyy less opportunities and co-curriculars.
boy I am studying aeronautical engineering in NUST, so I would say I know a bit more then Nust then you do ;)
pnec is really good. They produce some best stuff in mechanical.
Khair you will be upgraded to other disciplines in the coming lists.