• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nust entrance test

Reaction score
Salam to all
wanted to ask whats the best preparatory book for Nust engineering test i have given the test previously but i failed im trying again i have taken a gap year so this year i cant afford any mistakes my marks in f.sc arent that good either 760/1100(thats beacuase i got 77/200 in math)
Also please tell me about the test of nust business school where to prepare for it and what kind of questions should i expect? Thanks

Reaction score
bhaii , yahan 903 no laikr nahin main ja ska tou ....
Thats the essence of the entry test to give equal chance to a student who got 903 and a student who got 60 % marks and at the end of the day that student will get admission whose concepts are clear even if he got 1000 out 1100 marks

Reaction score
Thats the essence of the entry test to give equal chance to a student who got 903 and a student who got 60 % marks and at the end of the day that student will get admission whose concepts are clear even if he got 1000 out 1100 marks

well what does that meanx?????? most imp. ix the entry test?? putting aside matric inter o and alevl markx and equivalence?????

Reaction score
yes entry test is the most important if ur giving nust test as an f.sc student
75%entry test
15%f.sc marks
10%matric
dont know about alevels

itx the same but some how As level student has 255 of share in total. on the contrary fsc ix 15%

Reaction score
This post is very suitable for students.Please contact the good engineering coaching center, and improve the exam skills, ideas.

Reaction score
I am an alevel student and i am confused that i shall give the entry test of NUST for computer science or not and try only through SAT?? As the entry test is based on FSC??