• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Biology help!!!!

Reaction score
Hi!
I have to appear for exams next year June. Actually, my teacher at school who used to teach greaaat and used to make us write notes,left after just teaching 7 chaptter. Since then, I am finding bio a bit difficult. The new teacher isn't upto that mark and I am finding next chapter very difficult. Can u guide me on how I should study from now. Any tips, how you study and how you find it easy.
Thanks

Reaction score
Acing your Biology exam should not be too hard. I was fortunate to have a great Biology teacher and that certainly helped in acing my exam. Try to pre-read each chapter before it is taught in class so you can ask meaningful questions and clarify any doubts you might have. Also, make sure you practice as many questions from the past papers as you possibly can. Would be happy to help if you require any assistance.

Reaction score
Acing your Biology exam should not be too hard. I was fortunate to have a great Biology teacher and that certainly helped in acing my exam. Try to pre-read each chapter before it is taught in class so you can ask meaningful questions and clarify any doubts you might have. Also, make sure you practice as many questions from the past papers as you possibly can. Would be happy to help if you require any assistance.
Only if my teacher was that good.. Biology books are not easy, they make each topic more complicated. I swear if my previous bio teacher still taught me, I would never have had problems that I am facing now..

Reaction score
And what about chemistry and Physics? Physics is my weakest subject actually

Reaction score
Get yourself one of those revision guides. I remember using the ones by Letts. Can't place enough emphasis on periodically testing yourself on actual exam questions.