• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o-level books

Reaction score
I need the following books urgently in PDF form if anyone could share I would be extremely grateful as I have been desperately searching but am unable to find it anywhere
1- Cambridge IGCSE and O level computer science course book with digital access (2nd edition)
2- new Cambridge IGCSE biology course book with digital access (4th edition)
3- new Cambridge IGCSE physics course book with digital access (3rd edition)
4- new Cambridge IGCSE chemistry course book with digital access (5th edition)

Reaction score
I need the following books urgently in PDF form if anyone could share I would be extremely grateful as I have been desperately searching but am unable to find it anywhere
1- Cambridge IGCSE and O level computer science course book with digital access (2nd edition)
check This

Reaction score

Reaction score
I got the chemistry and biology books thankyou for that but still was unable to find computer and physics ones so if you have them please share

Reaction score
I need History and Culture of Pakistan in pdf form, kindly share if someone has it